Wednesday, March 4, 2009

About me

I just heard that the first post has to be self-introduction, so here it is.

My name is Bava. Lots of people will take the word "Bava" for an English name and think how strange a name is, but it is actually my aboriginal name, which is symbolic of a warrior. My tribal name is called "Bunnun", 布農 in chinese. If you want to know more about my tribe, just feel free to ask. My hometown is located in a small village in Hualian. With rolling mountains and clear lakes, it is veritably a Arcadia. Growing under the environment isolated from outside world, I am more innocent and pure, gullible and trustful. I don't care much about material comforts, but concern more about spiritual abundance. Judge by the outer appearance, you won't see the sweet and breezy personality inside of me, but once you get to know me, you will find that being with me is like basking in the sun, so warmly and cosily.

1 comment:

  1. "innocent and pure, gullible and trustful." Are you sure you are talking about yourself?????????

    ReplyDelete