Tuesday, April 27, 2010

come on, give me a break

I am done, really. no joking. I am done.

The teacher want to talk to me after the class and I have no idea what she is going to say. but I think maybe it is about my absence last week. I e-mailed the teacher to explain the reason, but she still want to have a little talk with me. I am so worried. what if she said "Bava, maybe you should consider dropping out the class?" if she really say so, oh my, I don't care I have to retake the class or another one, what I care is the money I paid, the time I spent and the energy I put into is going to drain. oh. I am about to cry.

But honestly, I am asking for it, you know. I shouldn't skip classes.

Well. what's done is done. the die is cast. There is nothing you can change about what you've done. All you can do is to take the resposibility yourself and pray to God for showing you some mercy.

Take on the bright side, if I was shun out of the class, I would have more time for other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment